In today’s tech savvy world, it is very common to see people constantly connected to their tablets, phones, and other electronic devices. It’s almost silly to think how reliant we can be of technology. You can have a business meeting through and iPhone. Crazy right?! I have an iphone and without it I’d be lost. I thought I would share some of my favorite apps!
Avyn’s Top 5 iphone Apps
1. Pandora Radio: I love music. Pandora is a free app which allows users to create stations according to their favorite artists, bands, or types of music. The station will then play songs related to the station created.
2. Instagram: Instagram is a nice app because you can stay connected with friends, family, athletes, entertainers, etc., via photos. It’s nice sometimes not to have to read a status about how someone is doing, instead it is captured by a simple photo and a short caption.
3. Pintrest: Everything imaginable is on this app. Whether you are looking for a good recipe or a craft to do with your family, Pintrest is the spot. I personally love to look up inexpensive crafts to make decor for my home or to gift.
4. WordPress: As you may have guessed, I enjoy writing! The WordPress app allows me to constantly have access to my blog as well as follow blogs I enjoy reading.
5. Snapchat: I find myself using the Snapchat more and more lately. Snapchat allows users to take pictures and videos, caption them and send them to friends. There is however a time frame of how long the person receiving the Snapchat can have access to the photo or video. I love getting random Snapchats from people because usually the photos are funny pictures of my family and friends making silly faces with hilarious captions.