There is no argument that with the economic crisis facing our country that people’s stress level is on the rise. Here are 5 simple ways to keep everyday chaos from getting the best of you.
1. LAUGH OUT LOUD- laughter both releases endorphins and relieves physical tension leaving muscles relaxed up to 45 mins after a good giggle
2. WALK IT OUT-a 20-30 minute walk has been proven to have the same effect as a minor tranquilizer
3. JOURNAL ENTRIES- keeping a record of events throughout the day not only helps clear our mind, but also teaches us about ourselves
4. EAT BLUEBERRIES- blueberries can reduce moodswings and reduce tension in the body due to the high amounts of fiber and vitamin C
5. CATCH UP ON THE ZZZs- sleeping restores our mental process allowing us to manage stress better